Terms & Conditions
When the user registers for Direct Admission Scheme using KELVIN digital platform, he/ she is deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. KELVIN solemnly reserves the right to change, modify, add or cancel any term and condition for the offer mentioned at any point of time.
The products/ services/ offers displayed on KELVIN’s digital platform constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your acceptance to avail these services constitute the purchase of that offer, subjected to terms and conditions mentioned herewith.
- KELVIN Direct Admission Scheme is valid only for “New User” as mentioned below -
- New User - A new user is a user who has not appeared for KST (KELVIN Scholarship test) prior to this offer (applicable from 3rd June onwards till next update), nor visited KELVIN office or enrolled in Admission Process. If any applicant is found providing misleading information to avail the benefits of Direct Admission Scheme, he/she will be deprived of any Discount or Scholarship benefits.
- To avail the benefits of Direct Admission Scheme, every applicant will have to pay online the Registration Fee of Rs. 2000. It will give the user the Direct benefit of Rs. 10000 in his KELVIN Course tuition fee.
- The user will receive a “Fee receipt” upon Online payment of registration fee. This receipt has to be presented at the time of branch visit to avail direct discount benefit and complete admission process by paying the remaining Admission fee of Rs. 9800.
- This is a limited period offer & can be withdrawn without any prior notice.
- This fee receipt cannot be transferred or sold. Fee receipt obtained through unauthorized channels, altered, copied, forged, or manipulated with in any way will be deemed void.
- The terms and conditions of Direct discount offer shall be amended at any time at the discretion of KELVIN management.
- Use of this fee receipt constitutes acceptance of all of these terms and conditions and/ or changes which may come into effect any time.
- This fee receipt is not transferable for the purpose of another student’s registration under any circumstances.
- The benefit of KELVIN Scholarship Test can be clubbed with Direct Admission Scheme only if the student qualifies in Scholarship Test in First Attempt.
- The amount of Rs 2000, paid online during registration for Direct Admission Scheme is Non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
- The 100% scholarship benefit refers to 100% discount* on Tuition Fee only. *(100% discount on Tuition fee offer will be inclusive of Rs. 10000 in Direct Admission Scheme.)
- The total amount of discount cannot exceed the Tuition fee.
- The offer of Direct Admission Scheme is applicable from 3rd June onwards.
- If you have any further queries regarding use of this offer, kindly call our Customer Care on (96-5888-5888) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The decision of Management shall be final and binding in any regard to this scheme and admission.