2 Year Engineering Classroom Program for Class 11th Students for
IIT-JEE / IPU / BITSAT
Apex Two Year Integrated Course
(IIT-JEE / IPU / BITSAT)
Two Year (2019 - 2021)
Frequency of Classes
3-4 Days a Week
2-3 Days for Weekends
Teaching hours per day
3-4 Hrs (can be extended)
3-6 Hrs for Weekend
Students studying in Class X and moving to Class XI / Class XI Studying Students
Direct Admission (on the basis of Marks/ Grades obtained in the School/ Board Exam)
Through KELVIN Scholarship Test (KST)
Through KELVIN Talent Search Exam (KTSE)
2 Years of Learning - 2 Years of Winning
The day you start your two years coaching at KELVIN, you start your new life to realize your dreams. These two years will develop your inherent qualities of learning, make you persuasive, guide you on right track and burn the desire to stand in first line in Board and IIT JEE/ IPU exams. Here is the gist of all the action that you would go through in your two-year time at KELVIN.
Select Your Course
Intelligent Coaching Approach
- Limited students in a Batch.
- Classes of 90 Minutes each are designed according to the pattern and level of the exam and are delivered by our highly qualified faculties.
- 2 classes a day and 3-4 days a week (Contact Centre for Weekend batches).
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts.
Concept Creation & Understanding
- Coverage of the basic and core concepts (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Around 800 hours of Classroom Teaching.
- This flexible program is designed to aid students in their preparation for Board exams also.
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts and updated based on new changes in Entrance exam.
- Regular Doubt Clearing sessions for both Competitive Exams and CBSE Board Exams.
- Revision classes of selected topics are arranged regularly for the benefit of students.
- Well-designed updated Question Banks for practice.
Practice and Perfection
- Around 300 DPP (Daily Practice Problems).
- Around 40 Periodic Tests taken in JEE Main, Advanced & CBSE Course.
- 6 Phase wise Tests.
- Around 10 Part and Full-length tests for smooth finish .
- Exercises fully covering previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) problems.
- Formula Book for quick reference.
- Study Material with Graded Problems (Solved and Unsolved)
- Separate exercise covering previous 10-year Board questions
- Final Test Series for Class 12th Board Exam
- Micro and Macro level performance analysis of Marks and Ranks obtained by the students after each test.
- Career counselling to ensure focus on your goal.
- Student/ login portal to give proper analysis of Result displaying data with Graph, Chart, Comparison Table and additional info direct on your smartphone.
- Regular attendance check and intimation to parents about student’s entry and exit from KELVIN premises.
- Time Management strategies.
- Tips & tricks to improve learning and performance efficiency.